出国留学网

目录

2017政府工作报告完整版【中英对照】

字典 |

2017-03-16 09:35

|

【 liuxue86.com - 实用资料 】

  2017政府工作报告完整版【中英对照】

  一、2016年工作回顾

  A review of our work in 2016

  经济运行缓中趋稳、稳中向好;

  The economy has registered a slower but stable performance with good momentum for growth.

  国内生产总值达到74.4万亿元,增长6.7%;

  GDP reached 74.4 trillion yuan, representing 6.7-percent growth.

  居民消费价格上涨2%;

  The CPI rose by 2 percent.

  工业企业利润由上年下降2.3%转为增长8.5%;

  With an 8.5-percent increase in profits, industrial enterprises reversed the previous year's negative growth of 2.3 percent.

  就业增长超出预期;

  Employment growth exceeded projections.

  全年城镇新增就业1314万人;

  A total of 13.14 million new urban jobs were added.

  年末城镇登记失业率4.02%,为多年来最低;

  The registered urban unemployment rate stood at 4.02 percent at year-end 2016, the lowest level in years.

  供给侧结构性改革初见成效;

  Initial success was achieved in supply-side structural reform.

  服务业增加值占国内生产总值比重上升到51.6%;

  The value created by the service sector rose to 51.6 percent of GDP.

  大众创业、万众创新广泛开展;

  People were busy launching businesses or making innovations.

  全国居民人均可支配收入实际增长6.3%;

  Personal per capita disposable income increased by 6.3 percent in real terms.

  农村贫困人口减少1240万;

  The number of people living in poverty in rural areas was reduced by 12.4 million.

  出境旅游超过1.2亿人次;

  Overseas trips exceeded 120 million.

  广义货币M2增长11.3%,低于13%左右的预期目标;

  The M2 money supply increased by 11.3 percent, below our projected target of around 13 percent.

  深入推进“互联网+”行动和国家大数据战略;

  We took further steps to implement the Internet Plus action plan and the national big data strategy.

  74个重点城市细颗粒物(PM2.5)年均浓度下降9.1%;

  A 9.1-percent drop in the annual average density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) was seen in 74 major cities.

  二、2017年工作总体部署

  What the government will do in 2017

  今年发展的主要预期目标是:

  Key projected targets for development this year:

  国内生产总值增长6.5%左右,在实际工作中争取更好结果;

  GDP growth of around 6.5 percent, or higher if possible in practice.

  居民消费价格涨幅3%左右;

  CPI increase kept around 3 percent.

  城镇新增就业1100万人以上,城镇登记失业率4.5%以内;

  Over 11 million new urban jobs, and a registered urban unemployment rate within 4.5 percent.

  继续实施积极的财政政策和稳健的货币政策。

  We will continue to pursue a proactive fiscal policy and a prudent monetary policy.

  三、2017年重点工作任务

  Major areas of work for 2017

  3.1 用改革的办法深入推进“三去一降一补”。

  Pushing ahead with the five priority tasks through reform

  扎实有效去产能。

  Take solid and effective steps to cut overcapacity

  因城施策去库存。

  Take targeted policies to cut excess urban real estate inventory

  积极稳妥去杠杆。

  Carry out deleveraging in an active and prudent way.

  多措并举降成本。

  Take multiple measures to cut costs.

  精准加力补短板。

  Take targeted and powerful measures to strengthen areas of weakness.

  3.2 深化重要领域和关键环节改革

  Deepening reform in major sectors and key links

  持续推进政府职能转变。

  We will continue to transform government function.

  继续推进财税体制改革。

  We will continue to reform fiscal and tax systems.

  抓好金融体制改革。

  We will advance reforms in the financial sector.

  加快推进国企国资改革。

  We will speed up the reform of SOEs and state capital.

  更好激发非公有制经济活力。

  We will do more to energize the non-public sector.

  加强产权保护制度建设。

  We will improve the property rights protection system.

  大力推进社会体制改革。

  We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.

  深化生态文明体制改革。

  We will deepen institutional reform to build a sound ecological environment.

  3.3 进一步释放国内需求潜力

  Doing more to unleash the potential of domestic demand

  促进消费稳定增长。

  We will promote a steady increase in consumer spending.

  积极扩大有效投资。

  We will work proactively to expand effective investment.

  优化区域发展格局。

  We will improve planning for regional development.

  扎实推进新型城镇化。

  We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.

  3.4 以创新引领实体经济转型升级

  Transforming and upgrading the real economy through innovation

  提升科技创新能力。

  We will strengthen our capability for making technological innovations.

  加快培育壮大新兴产业。

  We will accelerate the development of emerging industries.

  大力改造提升传统产业。

  We will endeavor to transform and upgrade traditional industries.

  持续推进大众创业、万众创新。

  We will continue to encourage people to start businesses and make innovations.

  全面提升质量水平。

  We will take comprehensive steps to improve product quality.

  3.5 促进农业稳定发展和农民持续增收

  Promote steady development of agriculture and continued increases in rural incomes

  推进农业结构调整。

  We will push forward with structural adjustment in agriculture.

  加强现代农业建设。

  We will boost the development of modern agriculture.

  深化农村改革。

  We will deepen rural reform.

  加强农村公共设施建设。

  We will step up the development of public facilities in rural areas.

  3.6 积极主动扩大对外开放

  Actively expanding China's opening up to the world

  扎实推进“一带一路”建设。

  We will make solid efforts to pursue the Belt and Road Initiative.

  促进外贸继续回稳向好。

  We will ensure that foreign trade continues to pick up and register steady growth.

  大力优化外商投资环境。

  We will make big moves to improve the environment for foreign investors.

  推进国际贸易和投资自由化便利化。

  We will promote the liberalization and facilitation of international trade and investment.

  3.7 加大生态环境保护治理力度

  Effectively strengthening environmental protection

  坚决打好蓝天保卫战。

  We will make our skies blue again.

  强化水、土壤污染防治。

  We will strengthen the prevention and control of water and soil pollution.

  推进生态保护和建设。

  We will move forward with ecological conservation and improvement.

  3.8 推进以保障和改善民生为重点的社会建设

  Promoting social development to ensure and improve the wellbeing of our people

  大力促进就业创业。

  We will strive to boost employment and business startups.

  办好公平优质教育。

  We will work to ensure that our people have access to equitable and quality education.

  推进健康中国建设。

  We will make continued progress in building a Healthy China.

  织密扎牢民生保障网。

  We will weave a strong safety net to ensure people's wellbeing.

  发展文化事业和文化产业。

  We will develop cultural programs and industries.

  推动社会治理创新。

  We will explore new forms of social governance.

  人命关天,安全至上。

  We will ensure workplace safety and people's lives.

  3.9 全面加强政府自身建设

  Strengthening the all-around improvement of government

  坚持依法全面履职。

  We will continue to work to see that government functions are fully carried out in accordance with law.

  始终保持廉洁本色。

  We will maintain ethical conduct and moral integrity at all times.

  勤勉尽责干事创业。

  We will perform with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and enterprising spirit.

  政府工作报告

  上下同欲者胜。我们要充分发挥中央和地方两个积极性。对真抓实干成效明显的地方,在建设资金安排、新增建设用地、财政沉淀资金统筹使用等方面,加大奖励支持力度。鼓励各地从实际出发干事创业,形成竞相发展的生动局面。

  各位代表!

  中华民族是一个大家庭,促进各民族和睦相处、和衷共济、和谐发展,是各族人民的根本利益和共同责任。要坚持中国特色解决民族问题的正确道路,坚持和完善民族区域自治制度,严格执行党的民族政策,深入开展民族团结进步创建活动,推动建立各民族相互嵌入式的社会结构和社区环境,促进各民族交往交流交融。落实促进民族地区发展的差别化支持政策,加强对口帮扶,保护和发展少数民族优秀传统文化及特色村镇,加大扶持人口较少民族发展力度,大力实施兴边富民行动,让全国各族人民共同迈向全面小康社会。

  我们要全面贯彻党的宗教工作基本方针,坚持依法管理宗教事务,促进宗教关系和谐,发挥宗教界人士和信教群众在促进经济社会发展中的积极作用。

  我们要认真落实侨务政策,依法维护海外侨胞和归侨侨眷的合法权益,充分发挥他们的独特优势和重要作用,不断增强海内外中华儿女的向心力。

  想了解更多实用资料网的资讯,请访问: 实用资料

本文来源://www.suckincock.com/a/3124335.html
延伸阅读
生活中总会有一些惋惜的时刻,当你陷在惋惜中不能自拔时,不妨读读别人的惋惜。下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“2020惋惜的句子”,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。2020惋惜的句子(一)
2020-07-16
人总会有伤感的时候,亦会有思念的时候,在这些时候,适合读读写写一些伤感思念的句子,抚慰心灵。下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“2020伤感思念的句子”,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。2
2020-07-16
清晨醒来的时候,我们应该问候自己的恋人早安,希望在全新的一天里拥有好运气,赶紧起床迎接清晨的朝阳吧,希望恋人能收到自己的问候。以下是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“恋人早安心语简短”
2020-07-15
当我们快要毕业的时候,难以忘怀的是在母校的学习生活,在这段时间里我们努力学习着,正因为如此才能有所成就,很感谢母校的陪伴。以下是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“2020毕业留给母校的
2020-07-15
对我们而言,有着太多的话语想对母校说,毕竟这里蕴含着我们学习的美好回忆,也希望母校能够发展得越来越好,这是作为学生的小小心愿。以下是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“学生留给母校的话2
2020-07-15
工作中往往是付出多少便能获得相应的回报,不劳而获的状况从来都不会出现在现实之中,正因为如此我们才需要更加努力地对待工作。以下是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“工作努力的句子”,仅供参
2019-12-03
工作中迎难而上才是正确的处事态度,无论遇到怎样的挫折都不要轻易被打到,要想办法激励自己并将困难当成磨砺的契机才能实现突破。以下是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“励志的工作句子”,仅供
2019-12-02
教师工作表现证明应该如何来写呢?下面是出国留学网小编为您整理的“教师工作表现证明”,仅供参考,希望您喜欢!更多详细内容请点击出国留学网查看。教师工作表现证明1xx同志任职以来长期坚
2018-07-20
行动是成功的阶梯,行动越多,登得越高。下面是由出国留学网小编整理的“青春工作励志语录”。仅供参考,欢迎大家前来阅读!青春工作励志语录(一)1.经过大海的一番磨砺,卵石才变得更加美丽
2018-07-18
日常工作中需要懂得激励自己,无论遇到怎样的挫折都能够勇往直前,或者说工作中的苦难都能够承受得住,这才是我们应该做的。以下是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“激励工作的句子”,仅供参考,
2019-12-03